The Kyoto Business Directory contains valuable information on about 250 important companies in Kyoto.
As the Japanese center of traditional industry, Kyoto has a long history of innovation and an unrivalled reputation for precision and excellence. As a result of this background the city is home to many of Japan's leading high-tech companies which are known for their unique, high-value products. Most of these companies are medium sized or small.
With 48 universities and institutions of higher learning, Kyoto is renowned as an academic city. Many new ideas and products are developed through cooperative efforts between local industries and academic research.
Kyoto is a special city because it has a tradition of excellence in arts and crafts as well as in cutting-edge technologies. We hope the Kyoto Business Directory will help you find a good business partner in Kyoto.
Companies in the directory are classified into 12 categories
Apparel, Chemical Products, Fiber Materials & Textiles, Food, General Machinery, Medical Instruments, Miscellaneous Goods, Motor Vehicles & Parts, Precision Machinery, Publishing & Printing, Services, Others.
When you find a company that seems to fit with your business, contact them directly. Note: the country code for Japan is 81; drop the first zero in the local area code when calling from overseas.
KBD Company List
- Information in the Kyoto Business Directory is occasionally updated to secure its accuracy. However, the information may not always be correct or the most up to date. In addition, the content of the directory may be changed without advanced notice.
- The Kyoto Chamber of Commerce and Industry will not take any responsibility for website content linked to the Kyoto Business Directory.
- The Kyoto Chamber of Commerce and Industry will not take any responsibility for any actions carried out with information contained in the Kyoto Business Directory.
- The Kyoto Chamber of Commerce and Industry will not take any responsibility for any damage, loss, expense or debt caused by a termination of service or un-updated information in the Kyoto Business Directory.
- The Copyright of the Kyoto Business Directory belongs to the Kyoto Chamber of Commerce and Industry. No duplication nor alteration of its contents will be allowed in all or in part on this website without permission from the Kyoto Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
Kyoto Business Directory is produced in cooperation with AD BRAIN Inc.. AD BRAIN Inc. monthly publishes English magazine, Kyoto Visitor's Guide which greatly helps tourists coming to Kyoto from all over the world. It includes wide range of articles and columns which readers can learn about culture, tradition and entertainment of Kyoto as well as introducing monthly events at temples and shrines that have been attracting people. Kyoto Visitor's Guide can enable the foreign tourists to enjoy this historical city in the full extent.